INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF AGRICULTURAL LIBRARIANS & USERS COMMUNITY (ICALUC-2022)
INNOVATION, GROWTH AND SUSTAINABILITY OF AGRICULTURAL LIBRARIES
24th & 25th FEBRUARY, 2022
Jointly organized by
ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, JORHAT, ASSAM &
ASSOCIATION OF AGRICULTURAL LIBRARIANS AND DOCUMENTALISTS OF INDIA (AALDI)
Date: 24th-25th February, 2022
VENUE: Assam Agricultural University Jorhat-785 013, Assam, INDIA
TARGET AUDIENCE: Library Professionals, Information Specialists, Academicians, IT professionals, Scientists, Students, LIS Faculty and Stakeholders of Agricultural Librarianship.
THEME: INNOVATION, GROWTH AND SUSTAINABILITY OF AGRICULTURAL LIBRARIES
- Digital Initiatives in the context of Library and Information Science: Digitization, Consortia, Digital Scholarship, Institutional Repositories; Archiving, Digital Preservation; State of the art of digitization in Libraries in India with emphasis on Agricultural Libraries
- Emerging Technologies in the field of Library and Information Science: Web Portals, Mobile Technology, Cloud computing, Citation / Reference Management Tools, Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Block Chain Technology, Open Source Software, Library security, ICT Models and Protocols, etc.
- Library Consortia Initiatives: International and National : Library consortia in India; Consortia developments in Agricultural libraries; Problems and prospects in managing consortia
- Open Access Initiatives and Movement: Open Access Digital Repositories, Open Access e-Resources including OA books, OA Journals, OA databases, etc., Open Science and Open Scholarship Initiatives; OA initiatives in with emphasis on Agricultural Libraries
- Information Literacy and Capacity Building Skills: Information literacy programmes in Libraries, MOOCs: Skills and Competencies of LIS Professionals, Continuing education programmes.
- User studies: Information seeking behavior, Library Use and User studies
- Emerging trends in Scholarly Communication: Digital scholarship, Research tools, e-Publishing, Publication Ethics, Plagiarism, Research data management, Peer review, Economics of Scholarly Publishing, Library publishing programmes
- Knowledge Management (KM) and Knowledge Sharing (KS): Electronic Resource Management (ERM); KM models; KS Opportunities, means and methods; KS barriers.
- Data Science: Data science techniques, languages, frameworks, virtual tools, platforms, etc.;Big Data in Agriculture, Data/Text mining, Data migration, Data harvesting, Machine Learning and other trends and developments
- Metrics: Bibliometrics, Scientometrics, Informetrics, Cybermetrics, Webometrics, Journal metrics, Author Metrics, Article Metrics, Altmetrics
CALL FOR PAPERS
The programme committee of the AALDI International Conference 2021 seeks conference papers addressing proactive steps that professionals take to support the library patrons in the evolving world of the academy. Suggested proposals should be in line with the theme and sub-themes.
The full-paper in MS-Word shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for paper submission : 31st December 2021
Last date of Registration : 10th January 2022
- Working Professionals : Indian Delegates – Rs. 3000/- Foreign Delegates- $250.00
- Retired Professionals / Students Indian Delegates -Rs. 1500/- Foreign Delegates- $ 100.00
Details in Conference : Brochure