Two Days National Seminar on
“Opportunities and Growth of Libraries During Covid-19 Pandemic”
(through online mode)
24th & 25th March, 2022
Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur (Uttarakhand)
Seminar Date:24th & 25th March, 2022
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/XHcptFYTrkLosiJa6
Who can Attend:
- faculty members, leading professionals, research scholars and students from multiple disciplines.
Call For Papers : on topics
- Curation and preservation technologies in digital libraries
- Libraries during Covid -19 Pandemic and beyond
- Role of corporate sectors in funding the libraries.
- Application of descriptive Statistics and exploratory data in research
- IPR in the digital era
- Library Security Tools, Technologies, and Implementations
- Best Practices in libraries
- Role of Libraries in Institutional Rankings, accreditation and assessment agencies such as NAAC, NBA and NIRF
- Scholarly Communication and Citation Metrices
- Journey from web 2.0 to 4.0
- Research Data Management: Strategies, Issues and Challenges
- Competencies in Handling Digital Libraries
- Role of Associations in upliftment of LIS Professionals.
- Role of Libraries in Improving Research Impact and Institutional Rankings
Full paper Sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of paper: 10th February, 2022
- Last date for communication regarding the expectation of paper: 15th Feburary, 2022
- Last date for providing camera ready copy: 25th Feburary, 2022
- Date of seminar: 24th-25th March, 2022
The programme involves deliberations by eminent keynote speakers, panel discussions, paper presentations, etc which would be of immense significance for the students and budding library professionals.
For more details Check: Brochure