Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
- A Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science or Documentation Science or an
equivalent professional degree with at least 60% marks (Degree/Diploma in Computer
Application, Knowledge of Database Management System, Website Design, Computer
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the
UGC like ALET/SET
- A Ph.D. Degree
- Evidence of Innovative Library Services, including the Integration of ICT in Libraries.
- A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library
- At least 15 years of experience in libraries preferably of a Reputed Engineering
Institution. At least 3 years at Academic Level -13 or working at Academic Level -14 as
per UGC Scale or working at similar position in any Institute of National Importance.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Institute related resources and services
Interested candidates can send CVs (positively by 10th October 2022.
To apply please click the link. https://forms.gle/6wZqmJAhKQhSWZTW7
For more: Advertisement