NATIONAL LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
Post: Assistant Librarian – Level-4
Last Date: 30/4/2022
- Degree in any Discipline with Diploma in Library Science or Degree in Library Science from a recognized Institution or University.
- Knowledge of computer operation in Library work. It includes-(i) Knowledge and experience of working with any standard “Library Automation software” for House Keeping activities in the Library such as cataloguing, acquisition and circulation etc. and (ii) Knowledge and experience of computerized search both of on-line and off-line databases including retrieval of desired information through various search engines/processes
- Experience in a Library of any Government organisation/recognised Educational or Research Institute & Knowledge of Computer Typing in English.
MODE OF SELECTION
- For the post of Assistant Librarian
Written Test – General English, General Aptitude, General knowledge, Computer
Knowledge, Post Related
How to Apply:
- Applicant can apply online from anywhere (from home or from any place where there is an
access to the Internet).
- One can open the registration form by visiting the website www.nalsa.gov.in and by clicking
at the link’ of Recruitment.
The applicant who fulfils the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions
may apply online upto 30.04.2022 (10:00 PM).
- Commencement of Online Application: 01.04.2022 (02.00 PM)
- Last date / time for Online Application :30.04.2022 (10.00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of Application Fee: 30.04.2022
Check Detailed: Advertisement