CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PETROCHEMICALS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY(CIPET), Guindy, Chennai
Educational & other qualification
- Full time First Class B.Lib.I.Sc / B.Lib.Sc & M.Lib.I.Sc./ M.Lib.Sc. with typing/PC operation.
- Minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Should be conversant with classification systems like DDC, UDC etc.
- Knowledge of Library Management Software like New Genlib, Koha etc.
- Knowledge of Digital Library Software like Greenstone, D Space etc.
- Must have the zeal to learn the latest technologies and apply the same.
- Should independently handle the Library.
- Should have strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of data base.
Essential Skill Sets
- To acquire, organize, manage and distribute library resources.
- To ensure library resources meet the needs of all its users.
- To maintain student and faculty focusedrole.
- To enforce all possible measures for prevention of ragging in the premises of the Institute and act in accordance with AICTE/UGC guidelines and other legal provisions.
- To select, develop, catalogue and clarify library resources.
- To administer library functioning employing specialist computer applications and other digital and IT facilities
Age limit: Below 65 Years
For more details Check :Advertisement
General Instruction/ Terms & Conditions